Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Finally free time

Since I have been home from Europe I have not had much free time, therefore there is a lot to talk about. Between two jobs I work A LOT. There are many days I only work at one job but a lot where I go from one job right to the next. Then I want to go out so I am barely at home. Its definately catching up with me when there is things I need to do and no time to do it. Only 2 1/2 more weeks of work here at home and then its back to Oxford I go.

The 21st Birthday was a couple weeks ago. I was worried what it might be like here at home instead of being at school to go up to the bars. Luckily I had my friends here to help celebrate and they did a great job. One out of two best friends was here ( miss you alli!) and between bfac friends and other misc. friends it was one fun birthday. From going out the night before at midnight, chilling at the irish pub on my birthday to going downtown friday night where I was so hungover the next day I couldnt go to work and didnt eat anything until 4 in the afternoon. Thanks to everyone who made it so great.

Anways, things are going pretty well right now. Im kinda in an in between stage right now. I have my older friends who are in the jobs world and then I have all my college friends. Its called I still am having fun but no I am closer to getting out there in the work world. I would also like to hopefully meet someone this year. Im just tryingt to go with the flow but it would be nice to meet someone or get set up and go on a date. Im trying to put the past behind me and move on. Those are just some of the current thoughts at the moment. Hopefully I can keep up with writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home