Saturday, June 18, 2005

Different Emotions

As it heads towards the weekend, I feel like I have a million thoughts running through my head. This week hasnt been too bad with the project, we are on a good track I must say. I have a little over a week here and while I love being here I am ready to go home. There is so much I miss and I am excited to get back to all that. I miss all my friends who are always there for me and and I know I can count on. I have made some cool friends here but they are nothing like my friends at home or Miami. Here I feel like a follower and I always have to find someone to do something instead of them finding me. That is why I am ready to go home and be with all my wonderful friends. I know this sounds silly but I miss working out. Exercising makes me feel good about myself and here we work so much that either there is no time to work out or I just am too tired to work out. We sit on our asses, work and eat. Its pretty sad. So I am not homesick, I just miss what is normal to me.

I am excited that our project is winding down. It will be such a good feeling to be done and I know everyone else will feel the same way. There is one more weekend here and I plan on making the most of it. London is a really cool place to be and I hope everyone gets the chance to go visit someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home