Sunday, June 19, 2005

The end of the weekend

As the weekend comes to an end, I no longer will have another weekend here in London. This is the final week and I think I am ready to go home. It was hot all weekend, I got to lay out which was so nice. its finally feeling like summer. This weekend was nice and relaxing. Went around London a bit yesterday afternoon and last night a bunch of us went to a club called Zoo Bar. Definately spent way too much money. Oh well, it was the last night to really go out and have fun here. It was hot again today and I spent the whole afternoon outside. I was by myself and it was so nice to just relax and not have to deal with anyone. A few of us laid outside again in the evening for like 2 and 1/2 hours. I love being outside in the summer and I love eating ice cream! The weekend is over and I am exausted. Thats what the sun will do to you.

Our presentation is getting very close and Im really excited to present all our hard work to everyone and see what the other two teams have done. Its been a lot of work and there have been good times and bad but it will all be worth it in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home