Sunday, June 12, 2005

Lazy Sunday

Well today has been a pretty lazy day after last night. We will just say it was another crazy night at Oneill's. Me and a few of the girls went out to eat at a pub called the Porcupine. We decided to go to another pub before heading out to a club. We went to a place called the Brewmaster. We met a bunch of kids that are from different colleges interning here. We ended up at Oneills again even though I would have rather gone to a different club. Nothing like being out till 3 am in London. There are so many people out and about at that hour, its crazy.

Therefore, today I am pretty tired. I wish that we could have one nice afternoon where the sun was shining. I didnt feel like being touristy so it was just one of those days where you just want to lay around and do nothing. Uploading pictures, listening to music and reading make up a wonderful lazy sunday afternoon. I guess we all just need our alone time sometimes. I have 2 more weeks here in London and I definately will be ready to go home. It is such an experience, especially living in a city. Going from Beachwood to Oxford, I have never experienced the city life. I definately love and whether I want to live in a city when I am older I am just not sure. But I just miss what is normal to me. I think it is safe to say that we all think that way every once in a while. But for now, I am enjoying this experience of a lifetime I am having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home