Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Start of it All

Well here I am, already been in London for 4 weeks, 2 more to go and I decided to start writing this blog thanks to a couple friends of mine :) Today has been a crazy day. I got up early to go to a parade for the Queens Birthday. I got to see the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William. PRINCE WILLIAM! how cool. After that I met up with Alex and started showing him around London. We ate at Wagamamas and got some Hagaan Daas. Now Im here starting this blog because I was hooked. My birthday is one month from today. One month from today I will finally be 21. doesnt matter much when Im over here because I am legal here. Well Im pretty tired so this will be short. Just wanted to start it off. Looking forward to a fun night ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home